ERI Illinois is looking for a senior bridge engineer (PE) with > 12 years of post graduation experience in structural inspections and asset health monitoring with emphasis on horizontal structures (bridges).
This position will be managed by ERI Illinois but may require placement in another US city.
Position open only to applicants legally authorized to work in the United States.
· Occasionally undertake site visits/inspections and manage any site investigation works
· Attend project and client meetings, communicate project updates, progress and other matters relating to project constraints/deliverables
· Prepare technical reports
· Develop a project schedule, work plan and optimize operations
· Effectively communicate with clients, colleagues, external agencies and build effective working relationships
· Ability to plan, organize and manage resources
Candidate must have:
· Extensive Knowledge on Bridge Rehabilitation & Repair Techniques and Best Practices
· Bridge design and structural rehabilitation (repair) design experience
· Bridge inspection is accordance with latest AASHTO specifications (2007 and subsequent updates)
· Knowledge of AASHTO/State Bridge Design Standards and Specifications
Engineering and Research Int’l, Inc. (ERI) is a civil engineering firm offering services in the field of –but not limited to- bridge and pavement asset management, structural engineering, topographic surveying, GIS mapping, material testing, NDT, construction management and supervision. These specialized services are offered to discerning clients in both the public and the private sector.