Job purpose: DeShazo Group is seeking an out-going, energetic Senior Project Manager who enjoys a diversity of opportunities to manage traffic engineering, transportation planning, parking analyses and related projects. Clients you will interact with in a typical month may include architects, real estate developers, property owners, civil engineers, urban planners, zoning consultants, and lawyers. A typical week will include time in the office managing projects, as well as meeting with clients, visiting project sites, attending neighborhood meetings, speaking before planning and zoning commissions, and networking. Many of your projects will be located in North Texas, however, the firm does provide services on occasion in other parts of Texas, as well as the US.
- Prepare technical reports such as Traffic Impact Analyses, Parking Analyses, and other studies based upon the guidance of Principals of the firm - tasks include but are not limited to: technical writing; assemble, calculate, and analyze traffic data; perform traffic operational analysis using Synchro and other software.
- Conduct day-to-day project-related communications with Clients, public agency staff, and other consultants (in person and by email and phone).
- Conduct site reconnaissance visits, attend project meetings, attend public hearings, on an as-needed basis.
- Potentially supervise other engineers and other personnel, and provide assistance to other engineers, as needed.
- Assist with and/or prepare proposals for new projects, as well as meet with potential clients.