$27.48 - $35.68 Hourly
$4,762.94 - $6,185.19 Monthly
$57,155.28 - $74,222.30 Annually
Under direct supervision of a licensed Civil Engineer (PE), performs or assists in the technical and professional engineering and project management work related to the review, design, inspection, investigation, maintenance and construction of City infrastructure, transportation and municipal projects. This is an entry-level classification in the professional engineering series.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university;
- Must have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam and possess an Engineering Intern Certificate;
- Possession of (or ability to obtain and maintain) an appropriate, valid Oregon driver's license at time of hire.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification highly desired
Engineering Associates - For a detail job description, qualifications and application requirements: Engineering Associates
$31.60 - $41.04 Hourly
$5,477.71 - $7,113.22 Monthly
$65,732.58 - $85,358.62 Annually
Under general supervision, performs complex technical and professional engineering work in the design and management of capital improvement and maintenance related municipal projects. Provides services related to design, review, inspection, investigation, maintenance, and construction of City infrastructure. This is a mid-level classification in the engineering series.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, and three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in varied public works programs; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge and skill.
- Certification as a Professional Engineer in the State of Oregon required, or acquire within six (6) months of appointment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification highly desired.
Project Engineers- For a detail job description, qualifications and application requirements apply at: Project Engineer