The Surveyor SIT position will provide in-office support for AutoCAD & Civil 3D survey and civil engineering land development projects. Drafting on projects related to existing conditions plans, ALTA Surveys, Plot Plans, As-Built Drawings, Subdivision and Recording Plans, Construction Stake-Out Set-Up.
- Design and draft multiple types of survey design projects (e.g. ALTA, As-Built Drawings, Subdivision, etc as part of the Survey Team.
- Resolve property boundaries, easements, right-of-ways and prepare ALTA surveys
- Prepare existing conditions surveys using Civil 3D
- Download information from Survey equipment for analysis.
- Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
- Review with PM, all drawings for completeness, accuracy and quality.
- Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project related information in accordance with the Company standards.
- Research property deeds and prepare legal descriptions
- Collaborate with Project Management and Survey Teams to ensure accuracy of drawings.
- Assist Survey Team in the field when necessary.
- Assist in preparing survey proposals and budgets
To apply, visit: www.PVE-LLC.com/Careers and forward resume to PVEJOBS@pve-llc.com.
PVE, LLC offers full-time employees a robust benefits program which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, etc.
It is the policy of PVE, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status.