Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a growing multidisciplinary engineering, landscape architecture, and environmental science consulting firm. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with regional office locations in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, and Vermont.
The Milone & MacBroom, Inc. Maine office offers creative solutions throughout Maine and the northern New England region. With an office in downtown Portland, we have a collaborative team that provides traffic and transportation engineering, civil engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and construction administration with a diverse client base, which includes state, federal, and municipal government agencies and private clients.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. has an opening for a mid-level civil engineer to join our office located in downtown Portland, Maine.
The civil engineer's responsibilities include the following:
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work on small- to moderate-sized projects.
- Roadway utility and drainage design
- Site design and permitting
- Stormwater modeling and management design
- Create and compile technical design specifications.
- Develop technical drawings using AutoCAD.
- Review federal, state, and local regulations and prepare permit applications.
- Prepare documents and reports.
- Interact with clients and attend regulatory meetings and boards.
- Assist and mentor younger staff.
- Public presentations