BergerABAM is a consulting firm offering services in the areas of project management, civil and structural engineering, land use planning, natural resources, public involvement, construction management and support, and underwater inspection services. We are looking for talented individuals who thrive on challenges and are enthusiastic about their work. We provide opportunities for advancement and career growth through our mentoring program, company-paid internal and external training, team building, and developing employer-employee relationships.
BergerABAM’s headquarters office located in Federal Way, WA, has paid engineering internship positions available for summer 2017. We are looking for energetic students who want to experience a top level consultants approach to engineering project design and delivery. Students will be assigned to one of the company’s engineering departments including public works (bridges), waterfront, international ports and terminals, buildings and transit, and work on active projects with engineer mentors. Any currently enrolled civil or structural engineering student who will be registered for the fall 2017 semester as a senior or graduate student is eligible. Full-time work from May/June to August/September 2017.
- Civil engineering students specializing in structures, civil transportation or site civil engineering
- Three years undergraduate program completion or graduate students preferred
- Ability to work well in project team with a variety of staff positions
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Two references we may contact, provide at least one engineering faculty reference who is familiar with your work
- One transcript of course listings and grades for each university/community college attended
- A brief resume of work experience, organizations, honors, community service, and activities
TO APPLY: Visit BergerABAM’s website at http://www.abam.com/careers/current-openings and follow the on-line application instructions for position #17-ENG-21 Engineering Intern.
BergerABAM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Employer will not sponsor employee work visas.