Sales for Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Systems
Bluewater USA Inc.
February 5, 2018
40000.00 - 60000.00
Full Time - Experienced
We are now seeking highly motivated sales to sell our award winning, premium products and services through a variety of sales channels across the USA. Candidates will need to demonstrate success in providing sales and technical support to dealers, distributors and service companies. Key duties will encompass generating new business and maintaining current business accounts. You will also act as account liaison for technical support and product quality issues, making joint sales calls with dealers, distributors and service companies, industry trade show participation. Successful candidates will be responsible for all products and services sales to dealers, distributors and/or direct to end-users across the North America market. A priority focus will be on maintaining Bluewater’s current momentum and closing opportunities at key prospective accounts and growing sales. If you are driven by results and want to motivate and influence others, this exciting opportunity with a company that is growing fast across North America may well be for you!
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Develops and maintains plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty
• Performs client presentations, articulating the value proposition of product, solution and service offerings
• Manage the customer relationship as well as relationships with internal business center partners to ensure the effective development and delivery of solutions
• Grow the existing customer base
• Following up on incoming sales leads from trade shows
• Establish yearly sales plans with sales channels.
• Submit all required or requested information, such as weekly expense
reports, weekly sales reports, weekly project updates, sales forecasts, business
• Must be a self-starter with initiative, intuition and be familiar with consultative
selling skills and enjoys solving complex problems
• Prior sales experience in an industrial or business-to-business situation is
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and customer service
• Familiarity with water treatment is preferred, but not required.
• Computer skills on most Microsoft Office applications is required.
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals
• Ability to speak and perform product training in front of a group
• Seeks new opportunities to generate revenue and other resources
• Act with integrity and strong ethics to foster trust at all levels
• This position requires the ability to travel via car and/or air to multiple states.
Must have valid driver’s license.
• Ability to respond appropriately to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
• Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or in technical field e.g.
Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
• One to two year’s related experience in sales and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 1 year in the water treatment industry is preferred, but not required.
• Self-starter, independent thinker, yet possesses skills required for team
building; problem-solving, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Able to clearly indicate direction and/or share technical information with
customer personnel, project team members and outside engineering consultants
Additional Salary Information: Commission and bonus based on personnel performance and corporate revenue
About Bluewater USA Inc.
Bluewater is a world leading water purification company that has successfully blazed a trail across North America for its innovative residential and commercial purifiers since launching at WQA Aquatech USA in 2014.
Bluewater innovates, manufactures and commercializes compact, direct-flow water purifiers harnessing the company’s patented new-generation RO technology to remove pollutants from tap water, including lead, bacteria, pesticides, medical residues, chlorine and lime-scale.
Beyond the home, Bluewater’s high performance purification technologies are widely used in commercial settings to help provide water free of lime-scale deposits for coffee machines, ice makers, steam irons, dish washers, water heaters and car washes.