At Fuscoe Engineering, our vision is to embrace full circle thinking® in shaping places that people enjoy through create designs with heroic service.
What we are looking for…
A SeniorCivil Engineer for our San Ramon, California office. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline from a four-year college or university and civil engineering design experience totaling eight years; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum two years independently solving complex engineering problems within land development. Successful candidates will also have well-developed problem-solving, decision-making, communication and team building skills. Proficiency in AutoCAD, LDD and/or Civil 3D software required.
Key responsibilities will be…
• Act as central design figure on team by designing the layout of grading, street improvements and underground facilities within firm design standards, agency processing requirements and client expectations.
• Ensure quality of design and implement new ideas through supervision, participation, plan reviews and training of junior staff.
• Assist team leader in client/agency interaction, endeavor to build lasting relationships and respect.
Why work for us?
Fuscoe Engineering is an employee owned company of individuals who work together as a team dedicated to quality, service and innovation. It is a company driven to earn the trust and preference of our clients through the delivery of effective engineering solutions. Fuscoe is a company which thoughtfully integrates the build environment into the natural ecology of a “place” in a creative and responsive manner.
Our benefits include….
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
• Discretionary bonus
• Medical, dental, vision and chiropractic
• 401k Matching
• Life/AD&D coverage
• Long Term Disability
• Legal Shield
• Professional development support
• Vacation, sick and holidays
• Employee activities including team building, holiday gatherings, volunteer opportunities and more!
For more information on our firm and current opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.fuscoe.com/team/#jobs. Come join a great team of professionals!
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with Experience
Guided by full circle thinking®, we are able to attract, keep and grow outstanding people while maintaining longstanding relationships with our clients and community. Our reputation is excellent and is the earned perception of how well we execute our work. It’s our character that reflects who we really are – capable professionals who care about our team, our clients and our community.www.fuscoe.com